- Name of your company
- Phone number
- Place of business
- Crunchbase profile
- Company Mission Statement
- Products being offered
- Update users on the status of the Product
- For commercial purposes
- For any other purpose, pending express consent from your part
The data collected will be kept to the extent necessary to fulfill any legal obligation regarding the data itself.
User’s personal data may be transferred and stored outside of your place of residence and applicable jurisdiction.
Before collecting any personal data we will ensure your explicit consent. Following the General Data Protection Regulation and other relevant legislation on data protection, you can exert the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to request rectification.- Users have the right to rectify any inaccurate data or ask for their data to be rectified.
- Right to request access.- Users have the right to know the identity of the Data Controller and Data Processor, be informed on certain aspects of the processing, and obtain a copy of the data being collected.
- Right to object.- Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data.
- Right to restrict processing.- Users have the right to restrict their data from being processed, in which case the user can request for their data to no longer be processed under certain circumstances including, but not limited to, contested accuracy or that the purpose of the processing has been fulfilled.
- Right to withdraw consent.- Users can withdraw consent at any given moment in the cases in which consent was granted by the user.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten).- Users have the right to have their data deleted by the Controller, who will in turn have the obligation to delete the data with undue delay.
- Data portability.- Users have the right to receive their personal data in a structured and machine readable format in order to transfer their data to another Controller.
If you have any doubt or inquiry about your rights, we encourage you to contact your local Data Protection Agency as well as other official channels regarding personal data protection.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, California residents are entitled to know what data is being collected from them, ask to delete their data, and not have their data sold to third parties.
Last updated: 03/15/2022